GSoC coding phase 2

Coding Phase 2



Phase 1 result


GSoC coding Phase 1 finished and I passed first evaluation. I received some honest feedback from my mentor Naveen.

First week

I finished my some of my pending work in first phase. Upgraded IGitt in GitMate to fetch latest commits made my me, which will be needed for writing plugins. Then my PR on "Add Fixes vs Closes checking plugin" got merged. Comment by that plugin will be like this-


Second Week



For completing squash plugin, I have completed writing code for executing squash commands as required in mr-rebaser repository, also I submitted a PR for executing squash plugin in GitMate. Only a demo was required to complete that plugin. I started working on plugin called "Auto assign issue based on commit mention in PR", i.e if an unassigned issue is mentioned with keyword(Fixes, Closes) in commit message of the PR and there is no CI failure in the PR, then issue will assigned to PR author, else if an assigned issue is mentioned, then it will suggest the PR author to get assigned to the issue first.

I started working on adding mechanism to "Auto review merge conflicts in a PR" and comment on the PR as configured. This plugin required enhancement in mr-rebaser repository, so I made a PR for the same. I worked on issue "Mark PR as work in progress if coala plugin finds defects" and made a PR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GSoC 2018 journey

GSoC Coding Phase 3 ends